CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Leigh

Banks, Leigh and I went over to play with Carter and Helen yesterday morning. We did not get any pictures of Carter and Banks but we did get a few of Leigh. I had her in her carrier ready to go home when we took these pictures. I think Helen needs to be a full time photographer. She does such a great job! Banks and Carter had a great time playing. Carter was such a big time when we were giving Leigh a bottle. She is going to be such a great big sister when Caroline comes. Thanks Carter for sharing all your toys and you can come to our house and have a popsicle anytime!! Eventhough it is right before lunch! hee hee!!






4 comments:

The Ueltschey's said...

Those are so cute...I think that Leigh looks just like Banks in that first picture especially!!! So sweet!

Allison said...

precious!

Julie said...

Leigh looks like Wyatt but with a pink hat on - she is the cutest neice in the world!! love my buddy.

Michaela Shurden said...

What a little doll! I could just eat her up!! Can't wait to squeeze her!!