CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Baptism and a few random pictures

Leigh and I tried to have a photo shoot the other day. Needless to say, it is very difficult to do this by yourself when her head would not stay up! I thought this one was cute though.

This is how Banks looks ofter. Like I posted earlier, he always gives her a hug and says, "I love you Leigh Wilson".

We had Leigh baptised at church this morning. Leigh was wonderful. She did not scream at all. After church we had our family over to our house for brunch. I have a few more pictures that I will post later. It was a beautiful day to share with our family. We are so blessed to have such wonderful families and two beautiful and healthy children. God has truely enriched our lives and for that we are greatful.


I think I am going to get this one in black and white!




Ba

1 comments:

Melanie said...

She's beatiful!! Tell Banks Hi!