CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and MSU football

Saturday after a fun filled day at the pumpkin patch (see below) Taylor and I left Banks with ZZ and Pop and we went to Starkville to the football game. We stayed with Jennifer and BJ (THANKS A TON!!) and sat with Adam and Lauren. Lauren looks great for just having Baby Ty a few weeks ago. Ty is so precious. It really made me realize/remember how tiny Leigh is going to be! Anyway, we only have 29 more days until she arrives. Thanks again to Jenn and BJ for letting us stay with yall. We had a great time.

ZZ and Banks running through the hay maze. Banks loved it!

Taylor and Banks on the swing after Banks picked out the perfect pumpkin for each of us!


"I like this one daddy!"



Who says you can't be 35 weeks pregnant and not ride on a hayride? We had a great time!!




3 comments:

Allison said...

You look great! I am anxious to meet miss Leigh! I know she will be a doll! Miss yall!

helen said...

MAMA Bear you do look great!!! I think you have been on a record amount of hayrides preggers!!

Jennifer and BJ said...

Your welcome! BJ and I really enjoyed getting to see ya'll! BTW..you look FANTASTIC!!! Can't wait to meet Leigh :)