CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Birthday and The Fair

Taylor's big 3-0 was yesterday (the 18th). We had some some friends over to "tailgate" at our house and watch football then went to Ticos for dinner. It was lots of fun! I will have to post pictures later from Ticos. Happy Birthday Taylor. We love you very much! Last weekend we went to the fair. Banks loved the petting/feeding zoo. All morning he and Taylor would say..."We are going to feed the goats!" So here they are feeding the goats!!
As you know, I don't do many rides. Especially ones that go in circles. I get so dizzy and sick. Taylor and Banks loved riding on the carousel.
Banks and Wyatt in the car. I think they both would have stayed in these cars all day. They were so funny when the ride started....they both really thought they were driving!
Oh yes...we did stop and get some chicken on a stick! YUM YUM!! Leigh really liked it also!
Well here Banks and I are riding the ponies. Yes, I did say that I don't do circles but Taylor and his dad had gone to get ice cream and Banks wanted to ride the ponies....so what did we do...hopped in them! Yes, Leigh is really poking out. Banks was looking at Wyatt who was riding with ZZ! We had a great time!!

1 comments:

Elisabeth and Gibson Steele said...

HEY! Yeah, I am due RIGHT during the French River Cruise! WOOPS! You do realize I spend the first 2 weeks of my pregnancy in Europe too...had NO idea. I was actually a TAD disappointed when I decided to go b/c I thought I would be gone during those "vital" days. BOY was I WRONG! I have been a little yuck feeling some mornings, but it goes away by lunch and I havent' GOTTEN sick any. HOWEVER, this week I have had strep throat and a NASTY NASTY NASTY cold that I can't get rid of b/c I can't take anything. Other than that, so far, so good!