CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 16, 2008

Update

I can't believe that I have not posted in so long! Sorry for all of those who check our site on a regular basis!! hee hee!! I have just been so sick. Like when I was preggers with Banks...my Hyper Emesis came back. However this time I did not have to go to the hospital they came to me! That is right. We have had home health come to our house and hook up an IV and give me "the pump"! The pump helped for a little while but then it made me CRAZY!! So needless we have taken that out. I am taking Zofran by mouth and it is helping. We went back to the doctor yesterday and Baby P's heartbeat is very strong. Praise the Lord. I can not begin to say how thankful I am for Taylor. He has been so wonderful in helping me change my needle for the pump, cleaning the house, cooking supper, etc. He is out of school for a few weeks and totally taking care of Banks and me. I love him so much.
I will post some recent pictures of Banks soon. He is just getting so big and talking so much! We can not get over how he is growing!!

1 comments:

Courtney said...

glad you are feeling better, tina. Ahh the things we endure for these munchkins! Banks is so cute.