CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Hillary's Biggest Fan

So TAYLOR (Not me!!) got the bright idea after church to go "borrow" someone's Hillary sign out of their yard and put it in Zee Zee's yard. Zee Zee is a Republican through and through! So Taylor thought that it would be funny to put it in her yard and hide with the camera until she got home. I have never seen her leap out of her car so fast and rip something out of her yard! Taylor and Pop thought it was very funny!!Taylor here: Momma always asked, "What if your face got stuck like that?" Such an ugly expression on an otherwise attractive face!!

4 comments:

The Hitts said...

That's hilarious!

deidre martin booker said...

hilarious. hope y'all are having a fun summer so far! it's lonely eating my pop-tart by myself though. :)

The Trustys said...

Oh Tina! I had no idea Taylor could be so mischievous! I enjoyed that!

Julie said...

you gotta love our mom!!