CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Leigh

Taylor and Banks went to meet ZZ, Pop, and Wyatt at Bass Pro Shop tonight so Leigh and I had a photo session! I was trying to get a picture with her eyes open. She is getting so big. The dress that she has on was mine when I was a baby! I am loving dressing her up! She is such a little princess (as her daddy calls her!) Banks is doing GREAT as a big brother. When she cries he tells me.."Mommy she needs a bottle!!" Last night we were all sitting in the den and he walked over to her and was talking to her as if she was going to answer him! It was really funny. Then this morning he was asking her how she slept last night. I promise that she does have a neck!!




6 comments:

theelliottfamily said...

Christina! She is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I think she looks a little like Taylor! Glad to see that you are all doing well! Can't wait for Miller

The Hitts said...

She is so pretty! Who does she look like? She looks very different than Banks.

Julie said...

She looks like her cousin, Wyatt, who looks like Taylor, her father - pretty confusing, isn't it...

The Trustys said...

She looks chill Christina. You have such good babies! Girls are so fun to play dress up with!

The Mom said...

I'm so glad to see new pictures. I think she definitely favors her daddy. She's a cutie!!

The Greers said...

Christina! She is beautiful!!! So happy for y'all!