CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Helping daddy!

Well it is that time of the year when we have to mow the grass! Well since we have not used the lawn mower in months...it needed a little TLC! Banks was right there to help Taylor out! NO..I hardly EVER let him wear collard shirts (they look so big boy..) but at the time he had on a long sleeved shirt and was burning up and this was the first think I grabbed!
"Daddy, I think we need a new spark plug!"


5 comments:

deidre martin booker said...

Precious!!! He is such a good helper.

~*TINA*~ said...

hi, my name is christina polk also. i googled myself and thought it was weird we had the same name. i was raised in south carolina. i was wandering if maybe we were related.

The Trustys said...

What a big boy! He is growing up, Tina. I think he looks handsome in a collar.

Do you see how someone else named Christina Polk is called Tina??? Love it!

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

love the pixs of him working with his daddy...not sure which of the two would enjoy the time more! just wanted to thank you for your thoughtful post...we're just ready to have baby mills join the real world! thanks for such cute pixs of mister banks - can't believe how old he is getting!!

The Hitts said...

i've tagged you. see my page.