CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas 2007

I do not know why i only have a couple of pictures from Christmas. I guess I was so busy opening...i forgot to take pictures. We had a fabulous Christmas. It is so much fun to watch Banks. Eventhough he does not understand that whole Santa concept now, he loved seeing everyone and opening his MANY presents! Here is the precious tricycle that Neise and Poppy gave him. He loved "scooting" all around the house on it. He is showing it to Papa!
Mc (my brother) gave Banks his first four wheeler.You push a button and off he goes! So fun!!
Zoom....out the door!!
Here are Mimi and Papa with their great-grands! (Clark, Mimi, Banks, Papa, and Hadley)

4 comments:

Allison said...

i love the pic of the babies with the great grandparents... priceless!

The Hitts said...

What a cute tricycle! Elly has the same four wheeler except hers is a Dora. Looks like yall had fun.

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

I am so glad ya'll had a great Christmas! Banks is adorable!

The Mom said...

I think it's hard for mommies to take pictures and keep up with the little one who happens to be the center of attention at Christmas. I have very few pics of MW on the big day, too. Looks like y'all had a merry Christmas, and I hope you have a very Happy New Year, too.