CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

First haircut!

We took Banks to the barber shop this morning to get his first haircut! All he needed cut was the sides and the back. I was so scared that after his trim that he would not look like a "baby" anymore. But I had to make a choice....a haircut or a mullet??? We opted for the haircut
He had to sit in Taylor's lap. Don't you love the HUGE cape that they put on him. It even said Hinds Community College on it! Blast from the past for dad!!
Banks was so good while they were cutting but when it got time to cut around his ears and he had to sit very still, he did not like that.
I tried really hard to get me to look at me for his picture but he was into his blocks! I will try and post a front shot later.

3 comments:

The Hitts said...

I hope you saved some of that baby hair. Elly had her second haircut about a week ago. She was growing a mullet too!

helen said...

How cute!!! Banks sitting in Taylor's lap! AWWW I love his new haircut. BIG BOY

Allison said...

I can't believe he is becoming such a big boy....they grow up soooo fast! He looks adorable in that cape!