CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 17, 2007

Saturday

We had such a fun Saturday. The weather was beautiful! Banks loves to be outside listening to the birds and looking for airplanes. Taylor has been studying so hard in law school. He took a break for a couple of hours to play! Banks loves his daddy so much. He walks around the house saying "Da da" then he will finally fo in the guest bedroom (where Taylor studies) and scream "DA DA"!! Thanks Taylor for studying so hard for Banks and me. We love you very much!
"Decisions...decisions.....which toy do I play with now?"
Banks was so tired after playing all day...that he literally fell asleep eating supper! Precious!

4 comments:

The Mom said...

So cute asleep in the highchair. The weather was great. Glad Taylor took a break from studying...it's all worth it, I promise.

The Trustys said...

That's hilarious! You tired that little man out! He is growing so fast!

The Greers said...

I just saw that you posted on our blog and I'm so glad you found us!!! Banks is ADORABLE!!! I'm going to add y'all to our friends list and I'm excited about being able to keep up!

laura said...

what sweet pictures! i didn't know taylor had started law school....wow! y'all are busy!!