CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary

Today is Banks' birthday! I can not believe that he is already a year! We had a family birthday party tonight with cupcakes but will have his BIG birthday party Saturday!! Daddy and I love you very much!!

Also, today is also our 4 year anniversary. I love Taylor so much. He is the best husband and daddy that anyone could ever ask for. I hope to have 104 more years with this man!!


4 comments:

Allison said...

cute pics...Happy Bday Banks and Happy Anniversary Tina and Taylor! Hope the Bday party on Sat is a blast and I am so sad we can't be there!!!!

helen said...

I love those cupcake pictures!!! He is so cute!! I hate sooooooooooooooo much that we will miss the party!!! Happy Anniversary too!!!

The Hitts said...

Happy birthday Banks!!!

The Mom said...

Happy Birthday, Banks! We'll see y'all tomorrow at the party.